Ministry of Social Development
Health Service Directorate
Public Health Service Office, Jumla
Sealed Quotation No: 02-2077/78
Date of first Publication: 2077/09/28
- The Public Health Service Office, Jumla invites sealed quotations from registered Suppliers for the supply, delivery and installation of COVID-19 and Other Epidemic Related Drugs.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Public Health Service Office, Jumla, firstname.lastname@example.org, 087520381.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the office Public Health Service Office, Jumla and Provincial Financial Unit, Jumla by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NRs. 1000.00 till 2077/10/13  during office hours.
- Sealed bids must be submitted to the office Public Health Service Office, Jumla by hand before 12:00 PM on 2077/10/14. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
- The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 2077/08/14, 1:00 PM at the office of Public Health Service Office, Jumla. Bids must be valid for a period of 45 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security amounting to a minimum of NRS 18,000 (2.58% of cost-estimate) which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid (total 75 days). If bidder wishes to submit the Cash Security, the cash should be deposited in Office Code no.- 350026201, Deposit Account No.4030100202030000 (प्रदेश लेखा ईकाई कार्यालय, जुम्लाको एकल कोष धरौटी खाता)at Rastriya Banijya Bank Ltd. Jumla and submit the receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with the Sealed Quotation.
- If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the Sealed Quotations without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
- In the case of discrepancies or error in bid documents, bid notice or any other document, the Public Health Service Office, Jumla reserve the right to amend and correct at any time.
The Office Chief
प्रकाशित मिति : २०७७ पुष २८ गते मङ्गलवार